\

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh, Hoppy Day




This is a card that I found a few years back and decided to change a little (sorry that I don't know who to give credit). I needed a card for a man, and it's really hard for me to do masculine cards, so I went with cute. Here's a complete list of the materials I used for this card...all products are Stampin Up unless otherwise noted:

Stamp Set: Frolicking Frogs, Card Stock: Gable Green, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Ink: StazOn Black, SU Ballet Blue (for clouds, Punches: Horizontal Slot, Word Window, Marvy Butterfly (for the little hearts, McGill Dragonfly Ribbon: Celery Grosgrain, Black Gingham, Red Gingham Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, SU White Gel Pen, Watercolor crayons, Crystal Effects (for the water), Cloud template, Sponge

0 comments: