\

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ink Pads/Caddy for sale (SOLD)

Hi everyone. Well, here I CLEAN again! I've got an extra complete set of 48 Stampin Up ink colors (going gray not included) including Basic Black AND a nice color caddy to store them all in. These ink pads are used but are still in great shape. Most, but not all, have the color in the lid, which you can do for watercoloring. The retail value is between $279.75 and $297.55 (depending if you buy the inks seperately or as a set), plus tax and shipping. I'm not charging tax, so you're getting an even bigger deal!! I'm going to sale all 48 ink pads and the color caddy for $160....that includes shipping within the US. If you are outside the US, you'll just pay the difference to ship. This is a first come first serve so if you're interested, please let me know. Also you can vist my YouTube channel for a video on it...www.youtube.com/stampindena






0 comments: