\

Monday, December 20, 2010

Marion's birdhouse challenge

This was for a challege from Marion at http://www.apieceofcraft.com/, I think when I do the other ones, I'm going to use double sided paper not only so you can see through the opening of the birdhouse, but it's a heavier weight paper. The bird and branch is a punch from Stampin. On the bottom I've added chunk snow, added pearl ribbon to the front, back, and for the hanger. I do think I like the look of the liquid applique.It gives the look and feel of a snow hill. THis is a really fun, cute little project and quick to do in making a few extra Christmas gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!

Photo flip books said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and wonderful design and style.